THERE ARE A COUPLE OF RULES,
BUT DON’T LET THAT LIMIT YOUR CREATIVITY!
FOR CMYK PRINTING
WITHIN AN A4 BASE
SHOULD NOT HAVE
MUST RESPECT THE NAVIGATOR
STUDENT BRAND IDENTITY AND VALUES
st PHASE SUBMISSION
22nd of January - 31st of March 2018
23:59 Greenwich Meridian Time (GMT)
nd PHASE SHORTLIST
5th of April 2018
shortlist announcement on the website
6th of April - 17th of Abril 2018
shortlisted candidates to send all materials
as per rule nº3 (2nd Phase)
rd PHASE WINNERS
30th of April 2018
winner announcement on the website
Eligibility & Rules
Navigator Dreams - Global Talent Design Contest is open to all individuals over 18 years of age
1st PHASE SUBMISSION
- The design proposal shall be developed within an A4 base (210x297mm), occupying a maximum of 80% of the total area.
- The proposal should allow for CMYK printing, without the use of special colours.
- The proposal should not have nor require any special paper cutting/folding.
- Design proposals shall be submitted as JPG files (598x845px 72dpis RGB - 5Mb Max), in order to enable the proposals preview on the
- In the A4 layout, three elements are mandatory:
- Navigator logo
- The word Students
- The 80 g.m-2 reference
Download the necessary files
- The proposals must comply with Navigator Students brand values – we want them to be perceived as technological, modern, innovative
- Making-of films or presentations must be sent as mp4 files or pdf files and should not exceed 15Mb.
- Each candidate is allowed to enter multiple projects, by submitting separate entry processes.
- Candidates must ensure they have secured the appropriate rights and clearances for all materials and images submitted. Navigator will
not be liable for any copyright, trademark, patent infringement or for non-payment grievances held against entrants.
- Winners agree to transmit all copyright of their proposals to Navigator.
- Entries received after the 31st of March 2018 will not be considered valid.
Navigator also reserves the right to disqualify any participation and nullify their result for any violation of
the general regulation, suspicions of plagiarism or for any observed behavior or interactions deemed inappropriate.
2nd PHASE SHORTLIST
- . Navigator will select 30 projects, from the total eligible proposals, as Dreams 2018 edition finalists.
- The shortlisted proposals (30 in total) selected by Navigator will be revealed on the 5th of April at navigatordreams.com
and on www.facebook.com/navigatorpaper.
- The participants shortlisted will be notified by e-mail and will have until the 17th of April to send, by e-mail, all files in digital editable
format (Adobe Illustrator, EPS or PSD), in high resolution, respecting all necessary elements and technical requirements for CMYK printing. If the required files are not received until that deadline, the proposal will be disqualified.
- The 30 projects shortlisted will be assessed by an independent jury, who will elect the winners based on:
1st Creativity and originality of the idea;
2nd Concept Relevance;
3rd Alignment with Navigator Student Brand Personality;
- Jurors will not be made aware of the identity of any candidate until the voting process is concluded and decisions have been made,
to eliminate any possible bias
3rd PHASE WINNERS
- Winners will be announced on the 30th of April at navigatordreams.com
and on www.facebook.com/navigatorpaper.
- Winners will also be notified by e-mail. Prizes will be delivered to the winners by a Navigator’s representative. When not possible,
Navigator will guarantee its delivery by DHL.
- Navigator reserves the right to use the winning proposals (packaging and making of) in the promotion and communication
of the Navigator Dreams - Global Talent Design contest.
- Navigator reserves the right to use the winning proposals (packaging and making of) commercially, as well in the communication
of the Navigator Students product.
- Navigator reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the winning proposals in order to guarantee that these meet
the production and legal requirements (for retail sales) of Navigator Students.
- Decisions made by the jury are final.
Navigator gives you the opportunity of winning a special prize. Show us all your work, imagination and creativity and send us
the making-of video of your project and win with Navigator! The best making-of video will win a Polaroid® OneStep2.
Note: Winners will be notified by e-mail and will have seven (7) days from receipt of notification to acknowledge winner status. Navigator is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to acknowledge status, or fails to comply with any term or condition of these Contest Conditions, a prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.