THERE ARE A COUPLE OF RULES, BUT DON’T LET THAT LIMIT YOUR CREATIVITY!
FOR CMYK PRINTING
WITHIN AN A4 BASE
SHOULD NOT HAVE
MUST RESPECT THE NAVIGATOR STUDENT BRAND IDENTITY AND VALUES GUIDES
1st PHASE | SUBMISSION
13th of January - 15th of March 2017
23:59 CET Greenwich Meridian Time (GMT)
2nd PHASE | SHORTLIST
20th of March 2017
shortlist announcement on the website
21 st of March - 30th of March 2017
shortlisted candidates to send all materials
as per RULE nº2 (2nd Phase)
3rd PHASE | WINNERS
10th of April 2017
winner announcement on the website
ELIGIBILITY & RULES
Navigator Dreams - Global Talent Design Contest is open to all individuals over 18 years of age
- The design proposal shall be developed within an A4 base (210x297mm), occupying a maximum of 80% of the total area.
- The proposal should allow for CMYK printing, without the use of special colours.
- The proposal should not have nor require any special paper cutting/folding.
- Design proposals shall be submitted as JPG files (598x845px 72dpis RGB - 5Mb Max), in order to enable the proposals preview on the contest website.
- In the A4 layout, three elements are mandatory: - Navigator logo
- The proposals must comply with Navigator Students brand values – we want them to be perceived as technological, modern, innovative and fun.
- Making-of films or presentations must be sent as mp4 files or pdf files and should not exceed 15Mb.
- Short summary (200 words or less) of the concept inspiration will be valued. All texts must be submitted in English, to facilitate the judging process.
- Each candidate is allowed to enter multiple projects, by submitting separate entry processes.
- Candidates must ensure they have secured the appropriate rights and clearances for all materials and images submitted. Navigator will not be liable for any copyright, trademark, patent infringement or for non-payment grievances held against entrants.
- Winners agree to transmit all copyright of their proposals to Navigator.
- Entries received after the 15th of March 2017 will not be considered valid.
- The word Students
- The 80 g.m-2 reference
Download the necessary files here
- Navigator will select 30 projects, from the total eligible proposals, as Dreams 2017 edition finalists.
- The shortlisted proposals (30 in total) selected by Navigator will be revealed on the 20th of March at navigatordreams.com and on www.facebook.com/navigatorpaper.
- The participants shortlisted will be notified by e-mail and will have until the 30th of March to send, by e-mail, all files in digital editable format (Adobe Illustrator, EPS or PSD), in high resolution, respecting all necessary elements and technical requirements for CMYK printing. If the required files are not received until that deadline, the proposal will be disqualified.
- The 30 projects shortlisted will be assessed by an independent jury, who will elect the winners based on: 1º Creativity and originality of the idea;
- Jurors will not be made aware of the identity of any candidate until the voting process is concluded and decisions have been made, to eliminate any possible bias.
2º Concept Relevance;
3º Alignment with Navigator Student Brand Personality;
- Winners will be announced on the 10th of April at navigatordreams.com and on www.facebook.com/navigatorpaper.
- Winners will also be notified by e-mail. Prizes will be delivered to the winners by a Navigator’s representative. When not possible, Navigator will guarantee its delivery by DHL.
- Navigator reserves the right to use the winning proposals (packaging and making of) in the promotion and communication of the Navigator Dreams - Global Talent Design contest.
- Navigator reserves the right to use the winning proposals (packaging and making of) commercially, as well in the communication of the Navigator Students product.
- Navigator reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the winning proposals in order to guarantee that these meet the production and legal requirements (for retail sales) of Navigator Students.
- Decisions made by the jury are final.
For big dreamers and even bigger achievers, Navigator gives the opportunity of winning a special prize.Note: Winners will be notified by e-mail and will have seven (7) days from receipt of notification to acknowledge winner status. Navigator is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to acknowledge status, or fails to comply with any term or condition of these Contest Conditions, a prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
Send us the making-of video of your project and win big with Navigator!
The best making-of video will win a Go Pro Hero5.
For additional queries please contact us through the email firstname.lastname@example.org